Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021.
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,423 in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)