Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27373 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,598 (Mex$ 27,757) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)