Cost of living in Craiova, Romania vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.362 BRL / RON
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,194 (5,281 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €25,000 (about 1 hour ago)