Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22659 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,323 (L 41,145) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)