Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 136% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,859 (C$3,547) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)