Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 107% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,695 (€2,142) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 6 hours ago)