Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,651 (€1,901) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)