Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.619 BRL / USD
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,505 ($2,403) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)