Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.292 BRL / USD
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,849 ($2,428) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)