Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,955 (€2,097) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)