Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35683 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,977 (R 30,763) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 6 hours ago)