Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00727 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,187 (CH$1,677,037) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)