Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.030 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 180% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,323 (AU$4,795) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)