Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 827 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01745 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 53% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,742 (615,602 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)