Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.333 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,086 (€2,382) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)