Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.351 BRL / USD
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,293 ($2,671) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)