Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07116 BRL / INR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Pelotas you would need to make just about R$ 5,738 (₨80,626) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)