Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Pelotas, Brazil
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00350 BRL / LBP *
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 317% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,437 (7,260,760 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)