Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09409 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,876 (RD$ 83,706) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $23,195 (about 3 hours ago)