Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.333 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 111% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,490 (€2,130) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)