Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,417 (8,356,021 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)