Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Pelotas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.702 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Pelotas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Pelotas you would need to make just about R$ 4,868 (6,940TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 4 hours ago)