Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.874 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 437,371 Ft (9,534元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)