Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Pécs, Hungary
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.314 HUF / SDG *
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 142,635 Ft (26,841 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)