Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 359.624 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 754,358 Ft (€2,098) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 4 hours ago)