Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Pécs, Hungary
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00701 HUF / IRR *
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 672,226 Ft (﷼ 95,838,846) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 5 hours ago)