Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 72.998 HUF / MYR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 565,243 Ft (RM7,743) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 420,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)