Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.634 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 462,310 Ft (R$ 8,310) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 437,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)