Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.886 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 362,178 Ft (R$ 6,367) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)