Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.076 HUF / DOP
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 423,256 Ft (RD$ 83,380) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 399,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 4 hours ago)