Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 42.663 HUF / BOB
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 494,406 Ft ($b11,589) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 438,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)