Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 294.398 HUF / CUC *
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 483,995 Ft (1,644 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zrenjanin costs 35,267 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)