Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 297.850 HUF / USD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 83% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 735,421 Ft ($2,469) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 5 hours ago)