Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48456 HUF / CRC
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 45% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 594,224 Ft (₡ 1,226,327) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 410,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)