Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.067 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 418,460 Ft (R$ 7,599) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 417,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)