Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 42.621 HUF / BOB
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 490,950 Ft ($b11,519) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 426,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)