Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.785 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 446,101 Ft (R$ 7,856) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)