Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.366 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 351,896 Ft (R$ 6,243) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)