Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 46.053 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 514,551 Ft (11,173元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 5 hours ago)