Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 230.747 HUF / CAD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 806,252 Ft (C$3,494) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)