Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 239.628 HUF / CAD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 121% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 913,790 Ft (C$3,813) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (about 2 hours ago)