Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.377 HUF / MAD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 539,195 Ft (16,155 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 434,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)