Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,377 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 358.193 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 823,296 Ft (€2,298) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 3 hours ago)