Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.418 HUF / UAH
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 339,858 Ft (32,624₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)