Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 848 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 295.330 HUF / USD
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 492,394 Ft ($1,667) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 5 hours ago)