Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 361.106 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 774,674 Ft (€2,145) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)