Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 26.978 HUF / BWP
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 465,377 Ft (P17,250) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)