Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.296 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 429,517 Ft (9,482元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)