Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.573 HUF / HRK
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 597,630 Ft (12,562 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Ft in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)