Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Pécs, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.078 HUF / INR
Do you live in Pécs? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Pécs (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Ft in Pécs you would need to make just about 313,573 Ft (₨76,892) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)